GIF images

GuZ><0r 18:28 27 Oct 05

I want to make a GIF image using video fotage. Firstly is this possible. If it is which program should I be using, and does anyone have a useful guide on how to do it.

Thanks

ACOLYTE 19:17 27 Oct 05

It is possable,but its rather a complicaed thing to do,first you have to split the video in frames that you need then save them as jpeg/bitmap images, then you need a program to add each frame 1 by 1 on top of each other,witch is what a gif is simply frames 1 on top of the other,depending on the size of the jpegs/bitmaps and how many you use the finished gif could be quite large esspecially if you add sound too.There is more to it than this but its kinda hard to explain what to do,its a trail and learn sort of thing.I used serrif 4 to make gifs a long time ago,it came free off a PCA cd,but mine we only simple things not video footage,and they were not that good lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…