Ghostsurf

conrail 16:06 20 Sep 05

recently installed this program onto my pc running xp pro and ie6, and although easy to use have problems with one site, my internet banking, I can access the bank site but cannot log in, the bank say there is no problem with their site and ghostsurf has an option to list sites I want to access and that is fine, any suggestions please,, thanks

GANDALF <|:-)> 16:10 20 Sep 05

You will find difficulty in connecting with a programme that uses a proxy server. Why not just connect with Internet Explorer? Anonymous surf programme are a waste of money and not what they say and your original IP address is easy to see ;-)))

G

conrail 18:04 20 Sep 05

thanks GANDALF, I have emailed the ghostsurf help line, I will wait to see what they say, if they reply, then possibly uninstall the program.

conrail 03:36 25 Sep 05

a very quick and helpful responce from the company which seemed to sort out the problem until I next switched on and was back to square 1, so I have uninstalled it

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…