ghost files

moh23 19:17 30 Nov 03

i am having problems downloading some files,iam able to download but as soon as the download finishes i get a message saying not a ghost image file and cannot proceed any further

Pesala 19:41 30 Nov 03

Looks to me like you have Norton Ghost installed on your PC and the file associations of the files you are trying to download have become associated with Norton Ghost.

What type of files are you trying to download? Does it happen with all files, or only with particular file types?

Say, you are trying to download ZIP files, right-click on a ZIP file in Windows Explorer, and choose the program to open it with.

The file has probably been successfully downloaded. Do a search for it from the Start menu.

VoG II 19:43 30 Nov 03

It would have been better if you had stuck to your original thread click here

Pesala 20:22 30 Nov 03

and fools seldom differ.

moh23 20:06 01 Dec 03

the file is vchessw.sw what should i open this with

VoG II 20:09 01 Dec 03

What are you expecting this file to be?

click here

moh23 20:13 01 Dec 03

its a chess game

Pesala 20:21 01 Dec 03

You are not helping us much here? There must be hundreds of different chess programs available for download.

VoG II 20:21 01 Dec 03

Can you provide a link to the site that you are trying to download from? (just type the internet address or copy it from the address bar and paste it here)

The info I've found suggests that it should be vchessw.exe

VoG II 20:22 01 Dec 03

Great mind think alike
and fools seldom differ.

Again!

Pesala 20:41 01 Dec 03

I also found the same virtual chess program, but I wasn't sure that would be the right one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…