Ghost E-Mail Addresses

Richard Madeley 23:21 13 May 03

I recently got an e-mail from someone I knew whose subject line was about a virus. It turned out to be a chain e-mail and I deleted it. I assume it had been sent by my friend by accident. There were no attachments and my AVG didn't detect anything.

I have just noticed, however, two e-mail addresses in my Outlook Address Book that I didn't put there: Natasha Allachina - orders(at) and integraclick(at) I won't put proper @'s in case the forum software turns them into clickable entries and they're dodgy links.

Anyone come across this before?

fitshase 23:41 13 May 03

There is an option in Outlook Express to save addresses that you reply to:-

Tools\Options\Send\Automatically put people I reply to in my Address Book

It may be the case you've replied to someone and their address has been added.

GANDALF <|:-)> 23:43 13 May 03

natasha/serif is kosher as I have received mail from Serif software (good company products). I've tried the other and it goes nowhere although I suspect that it is an order address. Possibly you have set your outlook to 'put anyone who I reply to in my addy book'?

monkeyshine 23:48 13 May 03

Yep, Natasha is genuine, get emails from her regularly.

spuds 00:14 14 May 03

I agree with others. Natasha Allachina sends out genuine Serif newsletters.The other one that you mention seems a little unknown.

beeuuem 00:43 14 May 03 click here
Seems to be a source of spam click here

Richard Madeley 08:11 14 May 03

Cheers. I've never sent anything to either of them. I've deleted them. As long as it's nothing too sinister, I'm happy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…