Ghost CD

Spr 14:22 28 Oct 04

I read an article in one of the Pro magazine’s that talked about a CD, that you could download and use when on Business trip, without take your CD’s with you and risk loosing or damaging them. Anyone know of this?

TomJerry 14:25 28 Oct 04

such as Vitual CD, Virtual Drive, CD Emulator etc etc. With this kind of software, CD can be emulatted in Hard drive space.

captain birdseye 15:29 28 Oct 04

I have a virtual cd program on my comp at home. It allows me to copy original cds to a virtual drive on the hdd. I can then run the cd progs (or data cds) from an icon on the desktop without having the actual cd. There is no way with this prog to write to a virtual cd. If this sounds as though it's what you're after post back and I'll look out the details when I get home.

TomJerry 16:01 28 Oct 04

If you think of using Game CD this way, you need to do some underground work because most game CDs are copy-protected.

Spr 11:47 30 Oct 04

captain birdseye I'd be pleased if you where to send me the details of the virtual cd program

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…