Getting a window to close automatically

smullan_2000 16:54 19 Apr 04

i have currently added an form into a pop-up page using Java script, when it is submited the e-mail dose send, however i am wondering if anyone knows the code which is used to make the pop-up box close when submit is pressed

the scriped currently being used is:

img src="\files\gif\23200365220.gif">Subscribe to our eMail Update Service /span> br> Br>
If you would like to receive newsletters and news alerts about the b> i>eProcurement [email protected] /i> /b> service by email, please simply add your name, job title, organisation and eMail address and then hit ‘send’. br> br>

FORM METHOD="POST" ACTION="mailto:[email protected]?subject=Subscription Request for eProcurement [email protected] Email Updates" ENCTYPE="text/plain" onSubmit="return valid(this)"> Name BR> INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="Name" SIZE="40"> BR> Job Title: BR> INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="Job Title" SIZE="40"> BR> Organisation: BR> INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="Organisation" SIZE="40"> br>eMail address: br> INPUT TYPE="text" NAME="eMail Address" SIZE="40"> br> br> INPUT TYPE="submit" VALUE="Send"> /FORM>

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Here's what should be coming to Adobe Project Felix in 2017

Apple AirPods review: Apple's beautiful new Bluetooth headphones bring true intelligence to…