Getting on search engines

STEVE71163 09:13 03 Apr 05

I set up a yabb forum about a year ago click here and all has been going well apart from getting on the search engines.Could anyone tell me how to get listed?

Many thanks

STEVE71163 14:59 05 Apr 05

Thank you for replying. Cleanitup is run by a supplies company but we are an independent non profit making site so we do not have the money to pay huge fees to get rated at the top but one of the things that i did want to ask is that up to now the site has been shut apart from registered members so is it better to leave it open so the search engines can scan the site better?

STEVE71163 08:09 06 Apr 05

Many thanks for your advice. So really its mainly the opening page then with not enough information? I know you can look at the site now (But not able to post unless registered)but this has only been the case for the last couple of days as before all you would get is a please login or register page.

Bramblerose 18:59 19 Apr 05

Not sure if anyone else has posted about this but I found a link to a fact sheet from the DTI which is all about search engine optimisation. I have only skimmed over it but it seems to be a fairly good read.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

Where HTML5 is headed next

MacBook Pro v Surface Pro 5