Getting rid of an unwanted cookie.

Meshuga 19:09 03 Dec 04

I am constantly finding a cookie called Casale Media.com and no matter how many times Ad-aware or Giant antispyware finds it and removes it, back it comes. It shows as Low Threat. I have found the web site of the company who are an advertising organisation. Can anyone advise on how to get rid of this and stop it reappearing.Meshuga.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:13 03 Dec 04

Have you tried Spybot S&D? From here?
click here

Or Spyware blaster
click here

Valvegrid 19:14 03 Dec 04

What browser are you using? The reason I ask is that In Firefox I can block cookies if I want.

ACOLYTE 19:15 03 Dec 04

Or try cookie wall from click here

very good with cookies set it how you wont it.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:19 03 Dec 04

Also these claim to get rid of it

click here

(Not one i've tried before - never had too.

Meshuga 19:21 03 Dec 04

I use adaware, spybot.spywareblaster.giantantispyware. My browser is IE. I will certainly try cookie wall. Thanks for that, ACOLYTE.

Technotiger 19:22 03 Dec 04

Hi, in IE...Tools>InternetOptions>Privacy>adjust slider setting to Block Cookies ........ lol

Meshuga 19:30 03 Dec 04

JabisFab and Technotiger.Does this cookie only comr via the Named company or could it come from more than one source. I have never gone to that companies web site before.

Technotiger 19:32 03 Dec 04

Sorry, don't know whether more than one source. lol

ACOLYTE 19:37 03 Dec 04

You would be suprised what information cookies contain,lol,just a word about cookie wall when you install it doesnt auto start navigate to the
anologx folder in start programs and click the cookie then right click the cookie icon in taskbar select configure i have it set to auto start and prompt but thats up to you once you get a cookie and block it it will delete it when it appears also i have set the scan time to 3 seconds enough time i think.

JaßîsFaß ˜ 19:38 03 Dec 04

Sorry not know that either, did you try my link?

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…