Getting online on laptop

wuluf 17:00 10 Feb 09

We have the Vodafone Mobile Broadband USB stick which we use on our PC as we cannot get proper broadband and it's great - no problems. Trouble is OH now hijacks computer to play online games and I can't get on! I'm going to get myself a laptop but wondered what your suggestions are about the best way to get online on that. From what I've seen of those free laptop with mobile broadband deals, I'm not happy with the monthly cost or the quality of laptop. Am I looking at taking out another contract with another USB stick or can I somehow make use of my existing one? Any other ideas? Is it worth trying to speak to Vodafone about doing me a deal on a second stick?
Any advice would be much appreciated

kindly 18:42 10 Feb 09

Have a look at someone like 02. Dont go and get one of them so called free ones. It will cost you more than if you bought a one for about £300 yourself.
I dont know if you can run two computers on one stick, I think you would not be able to. Why dont you ask that ISP to see if they do deals on two accounts. Not much help, sorry

Pineman100 18:46 10 Feb 09

This thread might help you: click here

Miké 21:36 10 Feb 09

click here share the mobile broadband with the laptop.

wuluf 12:52 11 Feb 09

Thanks Mike - looks like just the thing...only problem is price :( Would be cheaper just to have a second stick!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced