//some 3rd party need geo

getting offline web sites onto cd

lee01702 16:38 20 Jan 03
  lee01702 16:38 20 Jan 03

ive made a wedsite available offline but now i want to put it on cd for a friend,ive found the IE file(C:\WINDOWS\Offline Web Pages)but i just cant put this file on disk?im using Nero but it wont let me drop the file in the appropriate window?any ideas?
many thanks Lee.

Lú-tzé 18:24 20 Jan 03

I am not sure about the method you used, but I would suggest that you click here for httrack - it downloads complete sites which you can then copy to cd etc.

In their words:

HTTrack HTTrack is an easy-to-use offline browser utility. It allows you to download a World Wide website from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting html, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site's relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the "mirrored" website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.

lee01702 18:40 21 Jan 03

nice one ,cheers mate it worked a treat.
thanks Lee.

lee01702 18:40 21 Jan 03

thanks Lee.

lee01702 18:41 21 Jan 03

thanks Lee.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…