//some 3rd party need geo

Getting Nikon Coolscan LS30 to work with XP

possum66 17:23 13 Mar 04

I Have A Coolscan LS30 which runs on 98SE via a scsi card. I have now addes Windows XP on a separate drive. The scsi card is not compatable with XP and Nikon say that the Coolscan isn't either. Can anyone tell me if I uninstall the thje current scsi card and instal a more modern one wil I be able to run the scanner on XP vias the new controller?
I have Photoshop 7 installed on both drives at the moment.
TIA

Diodorus Siculus 22:32 13 Mar 04

If there are no drivers for the scanner under XP, it might work if you get win2k drivers. But it you have to buy a new SCSI card, you might be better buying a scanner.

SOUNDFADER 22:43 13 Mar 04

go to click here and buy a usb scanner forget scsi and that coolscan rubbish, the scanner this website is selling runs a dream on xp i have installed about nine of these on machines i have built. don't waste your time messing around with drivers and updates, it is so much easier to use up to date hardware and these days it's much cheaper.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…