Getting a New Computer

Chas49 19:08 10 Sep 08

I wonder sometimes if some companies want business. I enquired yesterday of a well known company in the south of England whether they included a disk of some sort when they pre- installed the operating system. I received an email by return informing me that the email was being forwarded to someone who could give me an answer. Some time ago I asked the same question via an online service where you were supposed to be 'talking' to someone online and live. In both cases I have not received an answer to my question.

Guess what - I'll go elsewhere for, if they can't answer a simple question, what hope would you have if you bought it and it failed? One thing I have learned over many years is that getting and keeping a good name is difficult - and so easy to lose it. Perhaps people in the business of dealing with the public should remember that.

I have,in the past bought DVD blanks from this firm and received excellent service - this however would be a different deptartment in the same firm.

To be ignored once could be an error, but twice?

grey george 20:42 10 Sep 08

Did you inted to post this in speakers' corner or consumerwatch?

Chas49 21:18 10 Sep 08

Your'e right Grey George - I have marked this as resolved and copied it to Speakers corner

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac