Getting Internal Server Error message.

Meshuga 08:06 24 Dec 07

I am trying to access a Delphi Forum site and I get as far as entering my user name and password and then a message appears saying "Internal Server Error, The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request" Does this indicate, as I think it does, that the problem lies with the delphi Forum server and is not at my end. It was working ok when I last accessed it last night. I have no problems with any other site. Many thanks.

Meshuga 08:54 24 Dec 07

bump

jack 09:04 24 Dec 07

This is a Delphi server error or in one of the chain of servers on route.
One of our regulars- Gandalf - I think it was gave a piece that would put up a 'route map' of a search
not that it will do much good I guess except to satisfy curiosity.- IF a server is off- its off- but I thought the Internet should be able to reroute- that is the whole idea of it- or so I thought

Meshuga 09:42 24 Dec 07

jack,
Thank you very much. At least I know its not me so will have to wait till it`s back. Have a good Xmas.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's most powerful…

Apple Watch 2 vs Huawei Watch 2 comparison review: watch out for 4G smartwatches Apple