//some 3rd party need geo

Getting hold of Powerpoint

Newuser3384 19:47 02 Jan 03
  Newuser3384 19:47 02 Jan 03

At work I occasionally use PP, and I also do training using the format. Work will not pay for, and I can't afford what Microsoft want to charge - it is at least as expensive as buying the whole Office suite (I got MS Works Suite on my computer) Is there a way of obtaining a cheap legal copy? I'd be happy with a '97 version. Can it be downloaded for a fee from a site?

Alternatively can I somehow read Powerpoint presentations without having the full program?

Many thanks
P M

« Ravin » 19:49 02 Jan 03

i think you can open a powerpoint presentation in internet explorer.

short-circuit 19:53 02 Jan 03

Once a Powerpoint presentation has been created, it can be displayed on other computers which don't have Powerpoint. The Pack and go facility is found on the File Menu.

Scott

Andsome 20:40 02 Jan 03

Power Point installed on my computer from the Windows 98SE CD. The program that comes with Office is Publisher.

spikeychris 20:48 02 Jan 03

Powerpoint is defiantly not part of Windows. You MUST of installed it.

short-circuit has the best option with pack and go.

Chris

PS Publisher is also part of Office..

bvw in bristol 20:49 02 Jan 03
  spikeychris 20:50 02 Jan 03

Powerpoint is defiantly not part of Windows. You MUST of installed it.

short-circuit has a given a good option with pack and go.

Chris

PS Publisher is also part of Office..

spikeychris 20:51 02 Jan 03

Problems with posting...

Andsome 08:38 03 Jan 03

I can guarentee that when Windows 98SE was installed on this computer Power Point was then on the computer. This was after a reformat. This was before installing Office with Publisher.

Andsome 08:47 03 Jan 03

Since posting the above, I have opened both Office discs and also Windows 98SE disc. I must be getting too old for this, and my memory has gone AWOL. You are right Power point is on Office. My brain hurts.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Google Allo? What is Google Duo? Google Allo UK release date rumours and features: Google…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These clever designs help visualise a complex intelligence tool

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…