Getting Gaming PC!

mr-greenkey 10 Jan 12
Answered

Ok, I posted this in absolute beginners because this is the very start of my PC story I suppose. Anyway my question is, where should I buy a good/reliable gaming PC from?

KRONOS the First 11 Jan 12

It would help to have an idea of your budget,please remember a pre-built gaming PC is not necessarily cheap.

mr-greenkey 11 Jan 12

I know it's not a cheap thing to buy which is unfortunate :(

My budget is £830.

Needs to be at least i5 and 8GB RAM if that helps at all.

D@ve 12 Jan 12

Would building your own be out of the equation? For gaming systems in particular, you can save quite a lot of money that way.

Do you need a monitor, keyboard, mouse, speakers, etc from that budget too or just a tower?

ICF 12 Jan 12
  ICF 12 Jan 12

Forgot to say. No speakers or monitor with the above PC

mr-greenkey 12 Jan 12

I do need: Tower Keyboard Mouse

I don't need: Monitor Speakers

When I add windows 7 Home to that computer that's linked it goes up to £919 so I can't buy that :(

ICF 13 Jan 12

How about This one then

ICF 13 Jan 12

Have a look Here this give you an idea of the kind of hardware you should be looking for in a PC.

ICF 13 Jan 12
Answer
  D@ve 13 Jan 12

If you have a student living in your house then you can buy Windows for less than £40 here

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Behind the scenes at Silverstone, the 70th British Grand Prix: Hisense starts UK push with Red…

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message