GetRight.com

spuds 12:12 03 Mar 04

As anyone had any problems using this product click here. I have recently downloaded a trial version, and all seems well at times.But other times, I appear to have downloading incidents from third party sources.Error message, which asks me to check source?.The programme will then refuse to download from source.

hugh-265156 14:29 03 Mar 04

i have not tried getright but when i had dial up i did use stardownloader and found it useful if connection dropped etc and gave no problems on xp home.freeware click here

paddyjack 14:53 03 Mar 04

Try here click here I have found it to be very good, with regular updates, and free. They also have quite a few usefull bits and pieces.

spuds 16:16 03 Mar 04

Thanks guys for the feedback.I was using Fresh Devices product until I had a recent computer upgrade, but on re-installing programmes thought that I would try GetRight on recommendation via the forum.

I will leave this post open a little longer, then consider my options.

spuds 16:17 03 Mar 04

Thanks guys for the feedback.I was using Fresh Devices product until I had a recent computer upgrade, but on re-installing programmes thought that I would try GetRight on recommendation via the forum.

spuds 16:17 03 Mar 04

spuds 16:30 03 Mar 04

Sorry about the three repeats. I had problems getting into PCA site, then everything been very, very slow, with freezing Post response.

Not my day,it would seem (;o((

Baslla321 17:09 03 Mar 04

I used Getright for the last four years. Highly recommended. Free upgrades. No problems.

spuds 23:18 05 Mar 04

Seems to have sorted itself out.Still not sure what caused the problem. Hope it remains okay.

Thanks everyone.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…