Get TV through my PC

bluekayak 11:10 09 Nov 06

First please can anyone kind enough to answer bear in mind that I am clueless and need simple, non-technical explanations?! Imagine you are explaining quantum physics to your gran...

I would like to watch TV on my pc, preferably terrestrial and sky. Is that possible without wires running through the house to the main TV / satellite box, or up to the aerial?

Many thanks

wjrt 11:39 09 Nov 06

click here

does work well but unless you are in a strong signal area you will need to connect to a good aerial source

Koochy 12:09 09 Nov 06

As wjrt correctly says a usb tv stick is your best bet if you dont mind connecting a decent ariel as this will not only give you terrestrial tv it also gives all your freeview channels aswell this is a very easy option as it requires very little set up. Up to now i don't think it is possible to get many of the sky channels onto a pc.click here
Is a cheeper option and i can recomend this seller as myself and approx 10 friends have bought from this seller with no problems at all infact although they are posted from hong kong they usually arrive within 5 to 6 days.

click here
Is one program you can use this is just a simple download and gives you 1011 channels from all around the world and it also gives approx 600 different audio channels.

Koochy

Koochy 12:12 09 Nov 06

click here
I have given you this link also to have a look at it is other members on this forum discussing the same subject. Please ignore the one for $67 at the top scroll down the screen a bit and you will find you can get a lot of the channels free.

Koochy

jimv7 12:28 09 Nov 06

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac