Get it Right

Fleety 21:14 26 Mar 03

Recently I downloaded Get it Right to capture downloads that were being timed out or otherwise interupted, this program came with 2 Gator programs that I neither wanted nor was I aware they were included with the Get it Right program. They came with a heap of cookies and I susspect other suspect files. I have been able to unistall the Gator programs but I cannot unistall the Get it Right program. When I try unistall the message comes up "cannot open INSTALL.LOG". I have also tried to drag the files in Windows Explorer to the recycle bin but this will not work. How do I get rid of this roge program.
Venus

Djohn 21:16 26 Mar 03

Can you boot into safe mode and delete from there?

muppetmark 21:40 26 Mar 03

Spybot S n D will tackle gator

woodchip 21:47 26 Mar 03

To clean,,,,,, To remove follow these step's closely, go to start\find\files or folders type in the box Get it Right click enter key delete all the entry's it finds with Get it Right in it. Next go to start run type regedit and press enter, go to menu under edit click find in the box type Get it Right and press enter it will bring up only one entry at a time, press delete key then click ok to confirm to go to next entry press F3 and delete do this until you get to the end of the registry. DO NOT TOUCH ANYTHING ELSE IN THE REGISTRY other Get it Right then reboot your computer

woodchip 21:49 26 Mar 03

PS if it will not let you delete files in windows do the rgistry first, and come back to windows after

rickf 22:16 26 Mar 03

Once deleted you might want to get Daps instead. I have found it to be an excellent prog.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…