get blue screen with this problem Aavmker4.sys

frankie 20:21 20 Mar 05

get blue screen with this problem Aavmker4.sys i am running xp pro with avast virus scanner have done spybot adaware checks etc all clean is avast fighting with one of these as it only does it on doing a thorough scan... turn pc off and on avast does not then scan and all is consistantly fine i would like to ditch avast for avg but when i try to download avg 7 and install it it says avg 7 pro already on pc but its not and on searching can find no trace of avg or grisoft anywhere..

VoG II 20:29 20 Mar 05

Aavmker4.sys is a driver for Avast click here

Have you tried uninstalling then reinstalling Avast?

frankie 20:53 20 Mar 05

hmmm whats this on clicking your link totally unrelated this is what come up seems like a scam to me We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at click here.

VoG II 20:55 20 Mar 05

I don't get that.

click here instead.

frankie 20:59 20 Mar 05

thanks but cant find anything related on 2nd site to Aavmker.4.sys..what do you get on your first link?

stalion 21:02 20 Mar 05

I have just clicked on VoG™'s link and it takes me to a site for the driver for Avast so you probably have malaware in your system

frankie 21:07 20 Mar 05

i have spyware blaster zone alarm spybot microsofts anti spyware running they all come up clean do it daily how could anything get through all them? thanks for response any idea,s to find something to check different from them?

stalion 21:24 20 Mar 05

are you useing avast?

VoG II 21:30 20 Mar 05

Pic of my first link

click here

frankie 21:31 20 Mar 05

yes as in thread just downloaded adaware plug in for the vx2 thingy came up clean so it is not that

VoG II 21:31 20 Mar 05

Try again

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…