Get £10 of FREE BIDS at BidsNBobs.com

Danny-1358147 12:37 09 Jun 09

I have just heard about BidsNBobs.com

If you have seen or used Swoopo or Madbid and you think they are rubbish, then give BidsNBobs a try.

Unlike the other auction sites, the auctions at BidsNBobs go down in price!!!

They feature all kinds of cool prizes...... Cash, Plasmas, Computers, iPods, and much more.

As their site is new, prizes are being won very fast... i have won an iPod Shuffle which cost me £3 in bids to win!!!

birdface 12:57 09 Jun 09

Looks quite interesting although the site has no security clearance yet with WOT.

click here

Has Anyone else used it.

Barnacarry 14:02 09 Jun 09

They are currently offering £1000 cash and the current winning bidder has offered £99.80 with 4 hours and 4 minutes to go. click here.
If he wins they take his bid from the cash and send him the balance post free!
Am I missing something?

babybell 14:07 09 Jun 09

You'll find that you have to 'buy' bids.

So for £10 say, you buy 6 chances to bid. You use one bid up by bidding £99 for an item, but if someone outbids you, you need to bid again and then your down to 4 bids. If you run out of bids, then you need to buy some more. This is where they make their money.

Kevscar1 14:12 09 Jun 09

Well this is Companies House on them.

The WebCHeck service is available from Monday to Sunday 7.00am to 12 Midnight UK Time

Name & Registered Office:
CHEERYBLE BROS LTD
MILL FARM FLEETWOOD ROAD
WESHAM
PRESTON
LANCASHIRE
UNITED KINGDOM
PR4 3HD
Company No. 06853002

Date of Incorporation: 19/03/2009

Country of Origin: United Kingdom

Company Type: Private Limited Company
Nature of Business (SIC(03)):
None Supplied

Accounting Reference Date: 31/03
Last Accounts Made Up To: (NO ACCOUNTS FILED)
Next Accounts Due: 19/12/2010
Last Return Made Up To:
Next Return Due: 16/04/2010

Previous Names:
No previous name information has been recorded over the last 20 years.

Branch Details
There are no branches associated with this company.

Oversea Company Info
There are no Oversea Details associated with this company.

Looks legit but not even 3 months old so I would be very wary

Danny-1358147 14:39 09 Jun 09

When bids are placed on any item, it reduces the price by a penny.

If your name is in the box when the clock reaches zero... you win the prize at the price it shows.

For example
The £1,000 auction will keep reducing in price if bids are being placed, until the clock reaches zero. If you are the last bidder YOU WIN!!!

My advice would be to have a price in mind that you are prepared to pay for the item, be patient, and try and have a strategy based on what you see!

Good Luck

Sea Urchin 15:41 09 Jun 09

Spam alert - maybe

Stuartli 16:30 09 Jun 09

This subject has been aired some time ago. I suspect that it's a spam thread (with a price per click outcome?)

Also see:

click here

Stuartli 18:03 09 Jun 09

Sorry, wrong link...:-(

rickylard 09:18 12 Jun 09

hello there people.

Don't know why you posted on this site, but thanks for the thread!

I won an ipod last week....have you won anything bingy121? or are you being payed to promote the site?

see you around guys!!!

XenaGlamRocker 16:10 08 Jul 09

Oh it's not the first auction website of its type. Price Plummet launched last year and was the first auction website where the price is driven down by every bid. BidsNBobs seems to just be a cross between Price Plummet, and an ordinary standard penny auction website.

I highly recommend you check out Price Plummet - the price doesn't just go down by 1p per bid, it goes down by 10p! Plus Price Plummet has several different auction types, each with their own feature buttons which enable you to manipulate the auctions in different ways. It's far more unique than BidsNBobs and has been around longer.

If you sign up to Price Plummet you get 4 free bids - well worth having a go.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…