GENIUS VIDEO CAM MESSENGER

andy8491 13:45 04 Aug 06

i have got a genius video cam messenger webcam, when i install the webcam everything is normal and it goes on and i can use it but when i i go to scanners and cameras on my computer it does not have a picture of a computer but just a white box which looks like a piece of paper and a windows 95 style application window. my old webcam used to have a picture of a camera next to it. sometimes when i put my webcam on it makes my computer reboot and when it loadz it says your computer has recovered from a serious error when i send the error report it tells me that i have a corrupt driver. my computer is the correct spec for the camera (windows XP etc.) and my friend has got the same camera b ut does not have this problem. i have tried even downloading the same drivers from the internet can someone help me please.

johnnyrocker 14:01 04 Aug 06

uninstall/reinstall?

johnny.

andy8491 14:23 04 Aug 06

i have done that plenty of times and i follow the correct way to install and use the disk that came with the product and even tried drivers from the webite

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced