General Backup

hawthorn59 02:37 03 Apr 09

Hi Folks

Just a 2 part question...!

1 In Windows Mail, how do I go about making a backup on USB of my folders and emaisl?

2 In general, the only backups I think I need are of My Docs, Photos, Music etc. They should all fit on an 8gig usb. Question, if I back them up say, every month, do I simply delete the previous months, and save the latest ones there? Or is there a way of just backing up what has changed? (Though Im not sure Id trust that when I cant actually see if it has included everything, so maybe just delete every month?

thanks

h

howard64 07:03 03 Apr 09

1. the only way I have found is to duplicate the folders on my hard drive and save each file to that folder.
2. as you say just save to usb overwriting the previous. A better idea is to have 2 and save to them alternately.

rawprawn 08:03 03 Apr 09

Sync Toy will do the job foe you
click here

rawprawn 08:12 03 Apr 09

Backup Windows Mail
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…