GeFORCE JUMPER SETTINGS 1,5 - 3,3V

nadal 09:55 16 Nov 03

Hi everyone

have jusy installed new motherboard after the lastone gotspiked, and for first time have sound and graphics 'onboard' - instalation was a dream, and am dual booting XP Pro and millennium - have two 'old' graphics cardsnow lying around, adn find this such a waste - not worht anything to sell on, and thought to try system with two monitors? The board is GA-7VM400M, and the cards I have are MX200 and MX400 TV out, both 64 meg.

Manual for board says I need to set jumpers for 1,5V, and I have no clue! All I can see is option for j3 on the 200 card, and j2 on the 400 card - would one just try, and if fail.......... try closing the jumper, or does anyone know if these are the v-settings?? I REMAIN HOPEFUL!!!! Kind regards

©®@$? 09:59 16 Nov 03

i think the graphics card should already be set to 1.5v, as this card cannot be 3.3v

so just leave the jumper alone on the card

nadal 11:58 16 Nov 03

Thanks ©®@$?

Card went in fine - it however disables the onboard graphics - so much for dual display!

If you have any advise on how to resolve this....... I shall be eternally grateful! The onboard graphics gives option for 2nd monitor in settings, but when plugged into the nidia this opt is na - all the best - nadal

©®@$? 10:21 17 Nov 03

i'll download the manual and see if it sheds some light in there!

©®@$? 10:50 17 Nov 03

not found anything in the manual

what about going to the display settings in control panel, there are normally options in there to setup dual monitors

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…