GeForce Graphics Cards - Performance

Jester2K II 11:32 27 Nov 03

I know it varies from PC to PC depending on MoBo, drivers, wind direction etc but can anyone point to a hierarchy list showing how the different GeForce cards might be expected to perform in comparison to each other.

A simple list order of card types will do as i understand some of the slower GF4 cards perform worse than some of the higher end GF3s!!!

just to enable me to make sure if i replace my GF3 with a new card i can get the same if not better performance.

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 11:37 27 Nov 03

Is this any use ? click here

Chegs ® 11:49 27 Nov 03

3D-Mark website has a "comparison" page,you run the test on your card and login to their website to post the results,and there is a comparison button.It also lists the "Top Ten" performers.I'm unsure as to "believability" of these results,but it could be used to compare your personal choices.

Jester2K II 14:55 27 Nov 03

Thanks - really i'm after a sort of comparision chart of the different cards..

siliconbits 15:00 27 Nov 03

Tomshardware does have one but it is not that much up to date...

siliconbits 15:06 27 Nov 03

here it is
click here

Additionally see digit-life.com for their monthly 3d digest.... It is long and complicated though...

Jester2K II 15:07 27 Nov 03

click here is EXACTLY what i wanted....

Cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…