GeForce 2 Ultra Graphics Card

tooter 19:47 29 Aug 05

I am trying to download the latest drivers and firmware for my rather aging graphics card, it is a GeForce 2 Ultra GTS 64mb TVO card I do not know the suppliers as it was supplied with computer in 2001/02 but in the paper work it says it is Nvidia compatible but it doesn’t say it’s a Nvidia card. I have been to the Nvidia Website but it is very vague about downloading updates for this card there seems to be only one update and download for all of their cards is this right? If not can somebody please point me to a Website were I can download the latest updates for this card? Thank for any help.

AndySD 19:55 29 Aug 05

Yep just install the latest nvidia drivers. Its one prorgam for all their cards.

But before installing go to add/remove programs and uninstall the old drivers. Reboot the PC then turn off your virus checker.

Totally-braindead 22:04 29 Aug 05

AndySD is correct Nvidia only do one driver now and it does all their cards, the only thing you have to watch is to ensure you download the one for whatever operating system you have. If you've Win98 make sure its the Win98 driver you download etc. If you have problems you can also try the Omega drivers click here same rules apply make sure you download the drivers for your OS.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…