Garmin sat nav nuvi 255W

exdragon 17:01 21 Aug 10

Hi - does anyone know if it's possible to sort the stored addresses into alphabetical order?

Forum Editor 18:38 21 Aug 10

from Speakers Corner.

woodchip 18:59 21 Aug 10

They most likely have been listed by Date as and when you put them in. You could check maybe by going into Windows Explorer and Check Folders and Files for them

exdragon 19:00 21 Aug 10

Woodchip - I'll check that out.

woodchip 19:03 21 Aug 10

Or try there Forum click here

exdragon 19:05 21 Aug 10

Can't find anything in Explorer, I've had a look on the forum but couldn't see anything there either. I'll have another look.

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 23:18 21 Aug 10

They are listed in order of mileage from the current location - nearest first.

exdragon 07:52 22 Aug 10

What a stupid woman! Why didn't I spot that? Could explain why Millau in France is at the end of the list...

Thanks, Fruit Bat /\0/\

DAKAR 17:09 22 Aug 10

Hi all
Some advice please is it normal while trying to watch news clips or sports clips on my pc running windows xp sp3 it constantly stops to load every 3-4 seconds making it very frustrating to watch.
Any suggestions always welcome
Regards
Dakar

Devil Fish 21:41 22 Aug 10

You would be better off starting your own thread as you will get more response. This thread people looking at it will be looking at sat nav issues rather than video

woodchip 22:08 22 Aug 10

I have answered your Question, in your own thread. Only other thing you can try is Phone TalkTalk on the Help Desk

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…