Gar gar gar go the seagulls!

Mr Jarndyce 20:51 16 May 06

After I left the Barbers on Monday morning with my hair once again looking smart and tidy I popped into Woolworth’s looking for Brasso but the nice old lady at the till said they did not stock it and to try the ironmongers down the road so I did. They were out of Brasso but I purchased another brass cleaner and it has done an excellent job and once again my brass plaque is looking very impressive. I’m very pleased.
When I was in Woolworth's I noticed that they have changed the name of Mars Bar to Believe which seems a bit silly to me, but there you go.

Stuartli 20:52 16 May 06

Only the seagulls?

john-232317 22:16 16 May 06

This will cure it click here

bluto1 22:19 16 May 06

Bootiful....I think

Totally-braindead 22:35 16 May 06

Mr Jarndyce no offence intended but this is the third posting about your brass plate and the birds. The first was closed by the FE and was pretty funny. But three postings on the same subject. Perhaps you should have put this in the Speakers Corner but not the Helproom.

wee eddie 09:07 17 May 06

Jarndyce v Jarndyce goes on forever and nothing either you, or I, can do will stop it!

SG Atlantis® 09:19 17 May 06

I "Believe" it's only for the world cup Mr J, a limited edition.

rsinbad 09:29 17 May 06

i agree with totally-braindead and the FE.

Enough is Enough

rmcqua 09:41 17 May 06

This kind of stuff really lowers the image of the forum to the outside world, especially to newcomers, who might reasonably expect to find some real PC help here.

Ikelos 09:51 17 May 06

it will all be ok when the kids are back at school..................

rmcqua 10:00 17 May 06

Trouble is, they are!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

Apple Watch 2 review | Apple Watch Series 2 review: New Apple Watch is faster, brighter, water-resit…