gamming problem

devie 21:04 09 Mar 04

im runninig win xp and i have tried to play medal off houner on it and it wont work some one told me i need a patch?

Trolley 21:06 09 Mar 04

what version of win XP are you running and what version is the game?

have you got the latest version of directx 9?

can u tell me a bit more about how it wont work?

Trolley 21:06 09 Mar 04

what version of win XP are you running and what version is the game?

have you got the latest version of directx 9?

can u tell me a bit more about how it wont work?

devie 21:26 09 Mar 04

when i load medal off houner disc it says medal off houner needs directx or higher to run a newer version is already installed on your system you dont need to or cannot reinstall direct x at this time

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 22:15 09 Mar 04

I have mohaa and xp and dx9 and it plays ok mohaa only needs dx8.1 to run there is a patch to get from version 1.0 of the game to version 1.11 of the game but this shouldnt stop the game working and u should still be able to play it without this patch,Have you got the latest graffix card drivers installed,do you get this about direct x after the blue mohaa screen? or when u install.

Regards.

Jester2K 22:16 09 Mar 04

Even though you get that message you should still be able to play the game. What actually stops you playing?

-Beb- 22:22 09 Mar 04

I think it could be an old graphics card driver. What graphics card do you have? It may be incompatible

woodchip 22:29 09 Mar 04

Why not get a PS2 and leave windows to do what it's best at!!!!!!!!!Compute

gudgulf 22:32 09 Mar 04

Medal of Honour needs open gl,which is not natively supported by xp.

You need an up-to-date graphics card ,all of which support open gl on the card.

Might help if you tell us the spec of your pc.

BEVERLEY-256334 23:00 09 Mar 04

You could try updating your graphics card driver,To do this you need to open Device Manager, click Start, and then click Control Panel. Click Performance and Maintenance, and then click System. On the Hardware tab, click Device Manager.look down the list for display adapters and open it, then click on the name of your graphics card, on the window that opens click on drivers, then update drivers and follow the instructions.
I updated my drivers in windows XP and got openGL which if I can remember needs openGL.

bijaybd 15:51 17 Sep 11

i have found a solution for you check out this link - http://www.tipsglobe.com/2011/09/top-10-game-problems-and-solution.html

hope this will help you

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…