Gaming PC help

rhino5651 16:24 05 Dec 14

Hello, I am looking to buy and build my own gaming PC and I want to make sure I am buying the right parts for me. I will be playing mostly Counterstrike and the odd other games. Do i have the right quality specs and does anything need to be upgraded/downgraded? The total below adds up to £380ish. Please reply and thanks for your help. I just don't want to jump into buying parts that may not work or won't allow me to get the best gaming experience for what I need.

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 4GB DDR3 GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 750 CPU: AMD FX4300 Black Edition Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M Hard Drive: Western Digital 1TB Caviar Blue Disk Drive: Samsung SH 118BB DVD ROM SATA Drive Power Supply: Corsair VS 550 Case: Zalman Z1 Mouse and Keyboard: Aula Bundles Illunimated Multimedia

Already have a monitor

Thanks a lot

Ryan

nickf 20:16 06 Dec 14

Can't offer much advice with regards to your CPU , I only use Intel , but I would double the amount of Ram if you can , as a personal choice I would go for the Zalman Z3 , I am thinking of using it for my next build . And lastly go for the GTX750 Ti if you can afford it . If you check on counterstrike webpage , they will tell you the minimum you can use to play the game .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…