Gaming PC

ScottyBoy1982 13:37 03 May 05

Could anyone recommend a good gaming PC? I really like the specs of the Mesh computers but I have heard so many bad reports its putting doubt into my mind.

I have looked at Alienware but they don't seem to be as good as Mesh for quality and value for money. Dell seems to be more office suited so

I have looked at some really expensive PC's but I can't justify spending that amount.

I like the Mesh pc's as they come with 2 GPU’s that are SLI compatible and at a price I can afford (£1600 max).

I'm now at a loose end to where to go?
HELP!!

Diodorus Siculus 14:15 03 May 05

Alienware quality is certainly up with the best, but it does cost.

I would have no worries with Mesh; they have (like everyone else) occasional problems but that should not deter you. Find a machine you like and take it from there.

Noelg23 14:23 03 May 05

Your best bet mate would be to get one custom built to what you want...read the email I have sent you...

Can certainly recommend these click here

ScottyBoy1982 14:56 03 May 05

What email did you send Noelg23?

I have looked at the attached link [email protected]@ and i can't believe the PC's only come with a 15" monitor OMG..

Noelg23 15:41 03 May 05

I have sent you another one mate if u didnt get the first one.

How far did you follow the link !72TFT + £40
19" TFT + £100

Diodorus Siculus 15:44 03 May 05

Noelg23 builds PCs - likely he offered to build you one!

Or even 17" TFT + £40

ScottyBoy1982 16:07 03 May 05

Neolg23 - What email did you send it too?

Noelg23 16:15 03 May 05

I just clicked on the envelope next to your name and then typed my message, tell you what you send me an email by clickin on the envelope and I will reply to you...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is ransomware and how do I protect my PC from WannaCry?

What I learned from my mentor, Oscar-winning VFX supervisor Phil Tippett

Siri vs Google Assistant