GAMING LAPTOP

ROBINSON CRUSO 13:28 23 Feb 07

hello
im looking to get a new laptop/notebook basically ive started geting into my RPG games now at home and cos of work i travel a lot i want to get a gaming laptop thats good enough to play games as well as a pc. Now the good thing is my company will pay for the laptop as ill use it for work and they gave me a budget of £1400 -£1500 i need the laptop to
play high graphic games well with out losing picture quality and be able to run and perform video editing (for my business work)
it has to be future proof so i can up grade it when it gets old including the graphics card
good memory about 100-120gb
light if possible

a guy in pc world said the sony vgn sz3hp would be perfect but im very suspecious as he didnt seem that knowledgeable
now some guys in my company have told me to go for a company called Alienware,Del, Rockl are the best for gaming laptops but i wanted to ask people who know this the best can anyone give me any ideas on what laptop is best, i have attached links reg the companys i have looked at. My company want to purchase it in September but need to know what im getting and the cost etc for account purposes.

also i need a laptop addapter to use on flights anyone know of any cheap ones.

many thanks

click here

click here

sean-278262 13:31 23 Feb 07

Duplicate thread

Please do not do this ROBINSON CRUSO as it is hard for people to keep up with what has been said. Anyone posting should do so on the original thread.

click here

ROBINSON CRUSO 13:58 23 Feb 07

ok but if i was to get it now what one would be the best

sean-278262 14:03 23 Feb 07

ROBINSON CRUSO - post on the original thread I linked to. People cannot know every thread that is on the go on the forum. If members here post on this thread and then others post on the other you will get lots of differing opinions and other things. Please keep it to the first thread you started that I linked to in my first post here.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…