Games need Quicktime 6, i-tunes Quicktime 7 HELP!!

My daughter's games (mainly Barbie) use Quicktime 6.3, i-tunes(7) wont open with this version of QT. However if I "repair" i-tunes so that it has QT 7, i-tunes works but her games wont work!
We want i-tunes and she wants Barbie!! Is my only option to do a restore back to before I updated i-tunes to i-tunes 7 ?

johnnyrocker 14:36 14 Sep 05

if you have xp create two profiles and leave daughter with her games version and in your profile have your i tunes compatible version.

johnny.

do you mean log on as different users and just put her games under her log on name? Would she still have stuff like the internet with all her favourites? (If so is memory use doubled ?)

I created a new user account for my daughter but all of the programs on my user account are available to her, without me loading them so I am willing to bet they are the same as on my account and the problem still remains!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…