Games keep minimizing

Gooseballer 19:32 13 Oct 05

All my games when they are loading up,missions, etc. keep on minimizing. I then click on them and they come up and then minimize again. But sometimes they do work. Does any one know what the problem could be.

Thanks in advance

Dan the Doctus 20:14 13 Oct 05

Can only guess, but if it's being caused by a background process you could try Startup Inspector 2.2 click here to disable any processes you don't need on bootup. You could also try EndItAll2 click here which stops all unnecessary processes.

If no joy, then post back with your PC specs (CPU, graphics card, RAM, Operating System etc).

gudgulf 20:59 13 Oct 05

I know of one program which definitely causes this.....the Graphical client for the [email protected] project.

Gongoozler 21:10 13 Oct 05

-- like this click here

Gooseballer 22:39 13 Oct 05

Quote-"I know of one program which definitely causes this.....the Graphical client for the [email protected] project.

"

I think that could be one of the problems. But when I didn't have the [email protected], it still did it.

gudgulf 22:53 13 Oct 05

I use the console version of [email protected] myself,running as a service......the graphical client not only minimised most games but some wouldn't even play at all.

The problem is generally with OpenGl games......having a backround program running that also uses OpenGl {like [email protected])causes conflicts.So have you anything else running in the background that might cause problems.

I would try shutting down as many running programs as possible and see if the problem still occurs.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation technologies coming to Siggraph 2017

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5