Games how to delete for good

holligan 14:17 10 Feb 04

I have downloaded several games snood and super collapse but when i have used the free gos i delete then when i try to download again it downloads but carrys on where i left off
ie no more goes can i do it another way or is that just the way it is you only can download once then you have to buy

cheers

Jester2K 14:21 10 Feb 04

Yes. If there are shareware then you must pay for them after x goes or days.

Anyway round that would be a crack and is a no-no here....

holligan 14:36 10 Feb 04

Get how it knows ive just the goes though. If i delete it. what about if several people use pc only one will get the goes

Jester2K 14:52 10 Feb 04

Its stored somewhere on the PC. If you want to use it more than the number of times allowed you must buy the game.

SirGalahad2004 14:52 10 Feb 04

only way around that is to reformat puter . but that seems a little drastic when all you have to do is cough up some cash to reward the ppl who wrote the game in the first place

holligan 15:46 10 Feb 04

find, then look for folders then delete all ok now
jester do you make games haha
thought so

hugh-265156 17:18 10 Feb 04

some good free web based ones here holligan click here the "to go" versions are shareware but you can play online versions for free.

also have a look click here

or if you have a broadband connection i would recommend giving click here a try its free.

dfghjkl 18:05 10 Feb 04

only way is reformat,good games demos on click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…