Games display off the screen

ZZ Top 19:24 04 Apr 06

I have just downloaded DX-Ball (for my kids - honest!). However, when it opens it is too far to the right with some of the game off the monitor. I'm sure this is a really simple fix, but I just can't see how to do it. I've fiddled with screen resolution and game compatibility but to no avail. If it helps, I'm running Windows XP. Many thanks

Joe R 19:42 04 Apr 06

ZZ Top,

can't you adjust the monitor display, from the buttons on the monitor.?

There should be settings which allow you to move the picture on screen, either left or right, as well as up or down.

ZZ Top 18:27 05 Apr 06

Joe R

I could, and may well have to resort to that; it just means readjusting when I have finished playing.

Terry Brown 19:59 05 Apr 06

I presume the graphics card is suitable, will run at a fairly high resolution (1024 x 768 or higher). this may cure the problem, running at (e.g 800 x 600)a lower resolution will cause this problem.
You could also check that the graphics drivers are the most recent for your card.
If it is a built into the motherboard,using shared memory- I strongly suggest buying an independent graphics card with a minimum of 64 mg on board.

wolfie3000 20:04 05 Apr 06

iv played the game and loved it.

You could try to adjust it in the game options.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…