games to disc

xxblueyxx 19:59 24 Jun 07

hi i have some games that ive downloaded from the internet full versions from gameouse games that id like to put to disc could someone please explain to me how to do this thanks xxblueyxx

Terry Brown 21:09 24 Jun 07

When you say FULL games, do you mean complete with the install/ setup files.

If so use a program like NERO to create an ISO file and burn to CD /DVD.

There maybe a software block to stop you doing this, otherwise you could make copies and hand them to your friends (or even sell them) which is illegal.
Terry

xxblueyxx 22:24 24 Jun 07

thank you terry i havent got nero but my friend has ill borrow her disc and hope it will be straight forward,and yes i do mean full games as you desribed.regards bluey

xxblueyxx 10:38 25 Jun 07

ok i got nero but there so many options i just havent got a clue!! please could you tell what i need to do thanks bluey

brundle 10:58 25 Jun 07

Do you have Windows XP?

xxblueyxx 13:13 25 Jun 07

hi yes i do have xp

brundle 15:44 25 Jun 07

No need for Nero, you can burn CDs with XP;

click here

mrwoowoo 15:52 25 Jun 07

just choose to burn with nero buring rom or nero express, and burn as a data cd.
to be able to install with these discs you will need to download a game crack from gamecopy world or somewhere simular.

xxblueyxx 18:17 25 Jun 07

thank you all for your replies,ill get some more cds tomoz (wasted loads )and give both ways ago x

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…