Games Crash

wams 19:41 19 Nov 06

i have at last re-installed windows ME, but my games that i purchased yeares ago that are compatible with system requirements load then as soon as i start playing they crash. Its the first time ive used ME for a few years and my games worked normally back then. i am not on-line with my desktop so could i rig my laptop to my desktop computer to download any updates I.E to graphics card etc to stop my games crashing (eurofighter typhoon and flight sim 2002.

gudgulf 21:08 19 Nov 06

Have you also reloaded all the motherboard chipset and soundcard drivers?

Are you certain you used drivers that are compatible with Windows Me?

woodchip 21:15 19 Nov 06

Check all Cooling, Fans Games are very taxing on CPU and Graphics cards, and other components

Devil Fish 21:39 19 Nov 06

ok iam assuming you want to download the drivers and any updates on your laptop and transfer them to your pc

their are a few ways you could do this

after downloading drivers etc burn them to disk to transfer them or use a usb drive if you have one

or run a crossover cable between laptop and pc to create a network between the two

my personal options would be burn to disk or usb drive if you can as ME can be a bit of a pain to network

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…