Games Compatible with windows7

ponytail 26 Dec 12

It was my mistake but I asked my wife to get me the following game Wings of Luftwaffe which she did.On opening the package I saw that this is only a add on for wings of Prey which I do not have.I believe these are compatible with Windows 7 but could somone confirm that before I order Wings of Prey

Chronos the 2nd 26 Dec 12

I have 120+ games on my PC from American McGee's Alice (2000) to Dishonoured (2012) and have not had any trouble with Windows 7. Sometimes a game might need the odd tweak, but I do not think you will have any trouble. Have a look here. http://www.game-debate.com/games/index.php?g_id=918&game=Wings%20of%20Prey

ponytail 26 Dec 12

Thanks for the replies guys do you think that the controller I have which is a game prince JH-709 see my thread about this item a few days ago will be ok to use with this game

Chronos the 2nd 26 Dec 12

"do you think that the controller I have which is a game prince JH-709 see my thread about this item a few days ago will be ok to use with this game"

Difficult to say without having the game installed myself and looking at the control settings.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message