games

>steve< 02:35 14 Apr 06

i have a xbox i have bought a lot of games but some of the games have got damaged and wont load so i have tried to make a backup copy but when i tried to load the game it don't load i used nero6 and just selected copy entire disk what did i do wrong?

david889 02:49 14 Apr 06

games consoles do not read copied games due to the high number of dealers selling copies of games.

Totally-braindead 09:17 14 Apr 06

Plus if the disks were damaged as you say then the chances of reading them properly to make a copy is next to zero.

>steve< 23:56 14 Apr 06

you misunderstand when i buy said games instead of playing the original i want to copy the disk and play that keeping the original in perfect condition because we all know Cd's don't last forever.

gudgulf 09:44 15 Apr 06

Although I don't have an X-Box myself you will find the information you need readilyt available on the web.

I've taken the liberty of mailing you a link to get you going.....Backup copying is a grey area and not really condoned by this Forum.

You will find it is not a straitforward task with an X-Box!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…