gamecube joypad adapter probs.

do-gull 17:17 07 May 06

Hiya gang.
Just bought a mayflash gamecube controller adapter,driver came on floppy which i loaded but nothing happens.My computer told me via the pop-up balloon at the bottom of the screen new hardware detected,names it and say it is working.But i cannot get any movement from the joypad.The mayflash home page does not seem to offer any help and there was no instructions with it either paperwise or on the floppy.Any ideas ????

Skills 18:50 07 May 06

Have a look in the control panel under game controllers is the device listed you might need to calibrate it from in there.

do-gull 20:06 07 May 06

Skills.
It was not listed in game controllers but i did it and it is now the only thing listed.

IT STILL DOES NOT WORK.

am i missing something else ???

cheers !!!!

do-gull 20:26 07 May 06

Hiya all.
JUST REALISED SUMMAT, the game i am playing uses keboard not joystick and there does not seem to be a way to tell it i am using a joystick,so go on tell me i am goosed!!!!!!!!!

Skills 21:34 07 May 06

If the game you are using doesnt support a joystick then theres not much you can do unless you can program the keys of the joypad to act as keyboard / mouse buttons as you can with some.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…