Game won't work on tft monitor

i got polar express for my kids but when i install in on my pc and run the game my tft monitor trys to adjust itself but then says out of range , but if i use a crt monitor it plays fine.

any ideas

bremner 15:44 04 Dec 04

What resolution do you have each set to and what are the requirements of the game.

You probably just need to adjust the tft resolution.

fitcher 16:08 04 Dec 04

as you know tft monitors run at a resolution that is compatable with them // not like a crt ..and will not change to the lower resolutions /needed on some older games ,,

Rayuk 16:17 04 Dec 04

This is only about 12months old is it not,what tft do you have.
Check your display settings and see how low the monitor can go down to I have an Iiyama E431S 17" which can go down to 800x600

bremner: the resolution is set to 1024x768 in the config and in windows

monitor and Rayuk:

the game is not an old one , it came out a week or 2 ago i think , the film is just coming out at the cinema.

i have a 17" proview tft monitor and it can go down to 800x600 , i can play games that are as old as the hills or games such as half life 2 which are brand new.

the game works no problem at any resolution on the 15" 300 year old crt but not at all at any resolution on my tft

yeah it is bela , try a few refresh rates on the tft but i get the same result

Bela , you're a genius , worked straight away after doing that.

kids are happy now cheers

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…