game stuttering

FUNKAM11 18:06 15 Dec 04

Please help, I just got new PC and am playing Medal of honour, I walk 4 paces and then seem to stutter and slow down. This is single player and online. One game crashed and I got the message unsupported marker type. Please help,my spec is
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 3.00GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 768MB RAM
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c
Chip type: RADEON 9200 SE AGP (0x5964)
Display Memory: 128.0 MB

mattyc_92 18:42 15 Dec 04

your graphics card may not be suited to this game or your internet conection is too slow for the game's online function... Have you got ANY programs working in the background???? This can criple your system's performance

Totally-braindead 19:26 15 Dec 04

Reading your specification its more than good enough to play MOH, the only thing I'm not 100% sure about is the graphics card, try reducing the resolution and see how that runs or take off some of the graphics options as that can also help. Also check the drivers for the graphics card newer ones may be available. I tend to agree with Mattyc though its worth checking to see what else is running in the background as some programs running in the background can strangle your PCs running speed.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

iPhone 7 review: a range of small updates add up to an excellent phone

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How New York’s Stylin’ Seniors became a golden social media campaign

23 Apple Watch tips & secret features: Master your Apple Watch, Apple Watch Series 1 or Apple…