Game Software

Sorted 10:04 31 Dec 05

I have recently purchased a game called WarCraft by Blizzard - has anyone else heard of or purchased this game - basically I am a little concerned because it is an online interactive game and you consent to it scanning your computer while online and I am wondering if this is safe?

AndySD 10:07 31 Dec 05

Its a fun game and quite secure.

Totally-braindead 10:11 31 Dec 05

click here its a well known game but I can't help about the concerns you have as I don't really play online games. I would think that there wouldn't really be any problem and this is entirely normal for any online game but then I'm not an expert on this sort of thing. I don't know how popular this game is but there are many on the Forum who play games online and hopefully will be able to assist.

GuZ><0r 10:29 31 Dec 05

I do play online game and I have never had any problems. Just use a firewall to make extra sure and play safe and you shouldn't get into any problems :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Apple Event as it happened | Apple October Event live blog: Apple unveils new MacBook Pro at…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Graeme Messer's exhibition aims to challenge fears and insecurities

New MacBook Pro release date, price and specs | New MacBook Pro 2016 announced: Now with Touch Bar…