Game probs

TeddyBear07 14:31 13 Oct 07

Hi,

I have recently downloaded 'Starship Troopers Terran Desendancy' onto my computer. When I play it, the stating movies work, but when they finish, a picture of the front artwork appears, but no buttons or mouse cursor. I have downloaded the game onto Windows XP.

Can anyone understand why it is doing this?

Thx
TeddyBear

brundle 14:37 13 Oct 07

Starship Troopers Terran Ascendancy? Unless you plan on being beaten into submission in every game.
Old title, patches available, try XP Compatibility mode.
click here

click here

TeddyBear07 15:14 13 Oct 07

thx for the message and links, but the links on the other pages don't work, so I can't download the patches. Also i have done compatability changes and the program still doesn't work.

brundle 15:26 13 Oct 07

read the comments click here

Works for some, not for others

TeddyBear07 16:07 13 Oct 07

thx, i have now downloaded the patches and the game works. however now when i want to play a mission or something, or change any settings, there either isn't any writing, or the game loads and an error box pops up saying 'starship troopers has encountered a problem'.

Any advice?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium review: Hands-on with the new 4K HDR phone with Motion Eye camera and Snapdr5…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best laptop for design and art 2017: we test Apple, Dell, HP, Lenovo and Microsoft's best models…

CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: CarPlay tips & troubleshooting guide: Get the most from…