game imfo please

zebbydog 19:01 08 Oct 03

I have a game a free download called Buggars, my grankids play it on my pc and its ok.

I put it on their pc and it only works as a small square but on mine it is screen size.
We both have xp pro.

When they had win 98 it was ok.There are no options to change the size in the game and the maximize is not available

Any body any ideas please.

SimianBenzoate 20:01 08 Oct 03

have you tried pressing Alt and Enter whilst the game is running? this will put it in fullscreen mode if for some reason its starting as a window.

hugh-265156 20:39 08 Oct 03

check the in game display settings to see if it has a run in window option failing that right click the shortcut to the game and choose properties/shortcut and under run choose maximised.

hugh-265156 20:45 08 Oct 03

click here what a name lol!

zebbydog 21:09 08 Oct 03

Will try it on my daughters pc tommorow and let you no, i will leave unticked for now Will post when i no the result Zebby

hugh-265156 22:01 08 Oct 03

i downloaded this to check it out as its only 1meg

it does run full screen for me and there is no option in the game itself to run full screen,windowed etc.

as the game does not install as such you may just have unzipped it to a folder.that being the case if you right click on bugger.exe/properties in a folder there will be no option to run full screen.

so right click bugger.exe and select "send to desktop create shortcut"

right click the shortcut on the desktop and choose properties/shortcut and select maximise from here.this will get it running full screen.

nice little game for the kids by the way.

zebbydog 21:13 09 Oct 03

Done as you said made shortcut and is now ok. Cheers.
The grankids are happy and i can have my pc back.

I cannot beat the kids score i guess i am to old and slow, i hope you have more look Zebby

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface Studio PC release date, pricing, design, features and spec: Microsoft showcases…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

Apple Q4 2016 financial results | Apple earnings report: iPhone, iPad and Mac sales down, profits d6…