Game help needed!!

Squeals 23:02 29 Sep 03

I have a copy of Codename: Outbreak installed. Not the best FPS, but fun so far. I am stuck in the science comlex trying to get from one dome to another. Anyone know how to get through the door? Or where I can find a walkthrough?
Have searched the net for walkthroughs using Copernic (ww.copernic.com - brilliant utility!!) to no avail.
I don't want to dump the game just yet.
Sorry if this isn't really the right forum for asking games-based questions!
Squeals

Dan 23:11 29 Sep 03

This is a pretty handy site and maybe of some help...

click here

Squeals 09:00 30 Sep 03

Thanks Dan, unfortunately it, like every other Cheats site I've been to, only advises a console cheat to increase health (~ Xenux).

I've tried emailing the developers in the vain help they'll help. Otherwise it's going to be a new install, start from the beginning and see if I've missed anything (the third time I've gone through all that, and probably the last).

Happy fragging to you!!

Squeals

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 09:13 30 Sep 03

This is a tricky 1 and if memory serves you need
to go up to the top in the vent shafts then go in to middle of the shaft and then down to bottom,find the guy with the computer controll card to realese the doors then go back to the domes,but 1 door is always closed you need to find the one that opens,i thnk u after the scientist that is in there on top of the door bit as u go in get lots of ammo theres loads of aliens in there,i found the hard bit was getting him to follow u all the way back in the vents he keeps gettin lost,lol but it does get harder on other levels but by then u be a crack shot.

Regards.

Squeals 09:33 30 Sep 03

Wow!! How many times did you have to play the game before you got that one figured out??!!

I'll give it a whirl and see how I get on.

On a separate note, got any good suggestions as to other titles to try (got HalfLife and various expansion packs, AvP, Daikatana, Heretic, Unreal, Project IGI, DeusEx and looking to get HalfLife2 when it comes out plus DeusEx2, IGI2 once I've upgraded my system)?

Thanks and keep on fragging.

Squeals

Â ÑÌÇKÑÂMË 09:48 30 Sep 03

I play alot on gamespy and do missions with upto 6 others online can do missions up to mission 14 and if some 1 gets stuck there is always some1 who can figure it out ,plus its lots of fun,the CTF games are hilarious lol.

Regards.

I play whatever i can get hold of but mostly stratagey games Unreal tournament 2003 is ok like the killer football in multiplayer,but my son lot better than me at it,lol.Tried IGI2 demo and didnt like it that much,prob cos i couldnt do it lol.

ENJOY!.

mdshamilton 12:26 30 Sep 03

Get a copy of Halo - released on the PC in a couple weeks. It was made by Bungie.com who were bought by MS a few years ago.

Squeals 13:36 30 Sep 03

AAAAh. Must admit havent yet got bitten by the online bug. Still use a dial up (the joys of living in the sticks, lol!) and have to watch the pennies!

If you found IGI2 difficult, I take it you never played IGI1?1 No save game until end of level and each level far too hard! I still haven't finished it and I've had it three years or so.

Anyway thanks again, and happy gaming. Perhaps we'll meet one day in cyberspace over a game of Unreal or whatever.

Squeals (aka Belgarion, aka Simon)

Squeals 13:42 30 Sep 03

Thanks, saw all the reviews on the Xbox and was drooling at the though of getting one. Now that they've ported it across (and it's been touched up by the same guys who did HL) I have to upgrade my PC and get a copy, lol!

Perhaps this'll be the game to get me into online mode! If so, perhaps see you online for a fragfest.

Squeals

mdshamilton 12:38 01 Oct 03

I've loved every game that Bungie put out on the Mac. I'm really looking forward to Halo on the PC...and to kicking your butt online!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos