game freezes

happ 09:14 05 Dec 05

I am using "pandora tomorrow" game and on a regular basis it freezes I`ve got the latest patches and I cannot get any help from the game forums or ubisoft the makers.
My setup is,
1. operating system XP servivice pack2
2. processor AMD Athon 2.6
3. graphics Geforce 3 ti500 with latest driver
4. 512 ram.
can anyone tell me what could be wrong and how to correct it.
Ps it is the computer because It happens with other games.
thanks eric

Methedrine 09:42 05 Dec 05

Are you using onboard sound or a separate sound card? Do you have the latest version of DirectX installed?

happ 10:09 05 Dec 05

thanks for your reply I have got the latest DX
and I have a separate sound card

Methedrine 10:20 05 Dec 05

What make/model card is it? Have you got the latest drivers for the sound card? When I have had problems with games freezing in the past, it has been a sound card problem.

Totally-braindead 10:37 05 Dec 05

Try going to START RUN and typr DXDIAG and see if that comes up with anything. If all appears well and there is no problem with any other game then I would suggest changing the graphics card drivers and see if that helps. You can download the Omega drivers from here click here ot there is a new Nvidia driver, just out end of November click here

Totally-braindead 10:38 05 Dec 05

Try going to START RUN and typr DXDIAG and see if that comes up with anything. If all appears well and there is no problem with any other game then I would suggest changing the graphics card drivers and see if that helps. You can download the Omega drivers from here click here ot there is a new Nvidia driver, just out end of November click here

Totally-braindead 10:40 05 Dec 05

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…