Game files go missing

anthonyl 14:12 11 Apr 03

I had GTAIII installed on my computer, and, after not playing it for a couple of months, went to return to playing it.

i put in the 'play' disc, but there was no response. i looked at the folder on my hard disk, where the files should be, but it only has some MP3s from the game.

i put in the 'install' disc, which asked me if i wanted to remove the game, i clicked yes. the install/remove screen came up, and the bars went up very quickly. a box then appeared to tell me that it had finished 'repairing'. when i looked at the files again, nothing had changed.

the 'play' disc still won't start the game. i looked in the 'add/remove programs' in the control panel, and the game is still there, but it won't let me remove it.

what can i do to remove all records of the game, so that i can do a fresh install?????

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…