x-box
pc games with gamepad?

x box from click here
£49.99 whats the catch anyone had one?

also which would provide the best game choices for a young girl
thanks in anticipation

Joe R 21:10 14 Jul 07

*THE RAVEN*
I would suggest the Nintendo Wii, which has an amazing choice of games, especially for the younger generation, and which also encourages excersise and fitness.

P.S. Its also great for oldies like myself. :)

hzhzhzhz 21:11 14 Jul 07

The xbox in the link is the original xbox which now sell s/h fairly cheap. This model in my opinion is a better buy than a s/h PS2.

thanks both
the wii is over her budget but a combo with 13 yr old sister could be an option!
also its got to be better getting a bit of excercise whilst gaming.
hzhzhzhz
whats the games choice like(girls)

malgall 21:43 14 Jul 07

i agree original xbox i have owned a ps2 and even though it has more games than xbox there is a lot of useless games

thanks again,
should i rule out pc games?
she has a pc in her room or would the x-box be a better option?

hzhzhzhz 22:13 14 Jul 07

hzhzhzhz
thanks for link looks good!

hzhzhzhz 22:23 14 Jul 07

Just one thing to bear in mind if you go for the xbox and that is the size of the controller. It is rather a monster for tiny hands but I think a smaller version is available.

ok thanks

Arthur Scrimshaw 22:29 14 Jul 07

is a much better choice for your daughter, for starters it has at least 4 times the catalogue of games for the xbox, and the graphics are not much different. As with any console it's the games that make it, and the xbox can't hold a candle to the ps2.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…