gallery in Net Objects fusion 7

mco 23:52 07 Jan 06

I've just started to get my head round making a gallery in NOF7; I can see how to make a text link to a particular topic of photos - but I was wondering how do I set up a single thumbnail (with caption) that you can click on to get to a set of photos, rather than the text link on its own? Sorry if the answer is obvious; I only started practising at 11 pm and as it's nearing midnight I'm a bit tired now! I'm going to end up with lots of different groups of pictures and a page full of text links would be quite boring; a page with thumbnails directing you to each group would look nicer.

ade.h 18:24 08 Jan 06

To do what you describe - if I've read it correctly - is place a link on the thumbnail that links not to a picture but to another page with your gallery of pictures on it. Easy to do via the links dialogue box.

ade.h 18:27 08 Jan 06

Yeah, I got it. On the picture properties pallette is a link button. You can create any kind of link from there.

Had go away and check to refresh my memory!

mco 19:45 08 Jan 06

Funny how you get your brain locked in one direction and you can't think around it another way ..I'd been searching in the photo album tool for a way to do it when in fact all I had to do was link to a thumbnail (as I do all the time on another site, not built by NOF). Thanks for turning my mind round!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Best Design, Illustration, Animation and VFX Awards of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced